Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Breaking News....

I have been chosen Young Pharmacist of the Year by the South Carolina Pharmacy Association. This award is bittersweet. I deserve the recognition for opening the pharmacy. I am honored, but the conference where I will receive the award is the same weekend as Atlanta Pride. I have been planning to attend Atlanta Pride for about 4 years, but I have had to attend this conference. I have been a delegate to our House of Delegates for 3 years and last year I was also recognized for my participation in the CPN Community Pharmacy Fellowship. It is our state pharmacy conference and it is always the same weekend as Atlanta Pride. Next year, I am definitely blowing off the conference.

Comments:
Brag much?
 
Congratulations :)

And, yes, next year, the Pride celebration.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?