Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Freedom

So, the game did not result in the numbness I was seeking. I only finished 2 beers in the 51 minute speech. I think I should have chosen "freedom" instead of "health care"as it was said 27 times. Here is the word count from Don't Lose the Question.org:

our 97 america 38 freedom 27 terror.. 27 Iraq.. 27 nation 22 countr.. 18 government 18 democra.. 15 world 15 war 13 peace 12 Liber.. 8 force 8 leader.. 7 strong 6 Justice 4 ememy 4 coalition 4 United States 4 Iran 4 NATO 3 Europ.. 3 United Nations 1 oil 0

Oh, wait. That was last year's speech. I skimmed through the entire speech which was also posted at this site. They are ridiculously similar. I realized that this was last year's speech since Bush stated clearly that we are addicted to oil this year. I will put a the new word count as soon as I find one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?