Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Finally

Today, my bank wired all of the money I owe to my wholesaler. I have a huge order for tomorrow. I was able to borrow or buy from other pharmacies so I was able to help all of my patients. Thank goodness for the kindness of other independents. My sales representative came in today and told me that he was "sick" with worry over the whole situation. He didn't want me to feel "deceived". Well, maybe someone should have called me to tell me that I was not going to get an order on Thursday. He said he didn't think to call me because I told him that the money would be wired on Wednesday. I told him what the banker told me. He then told me that no other wholesaler would have opened me up without the money in the bank. I wish I had waited too, but that doesn't help us now does it. No hard feelings? Ha. I will smile and play nice for now, but I plan to leave them as soon as we can.

Tomorrow, I get to pay my lawyer, the dentist, and maybe my student loan. I will not be less broke, but I will be in a little less debt. J and I decide to wait a week for our Valentine's Day. We got some Valentine's day underwear from her mom. It is such cute tradition and I feel very lucky to be included in on it. My parents don't even send me a card.

Yesterday, we had the baby shower for S. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was worried about feeling jealous and cheated. I had K when I was 23 and S was 21. She threw me a lousy shower. I got very few gifts. My mom did nothing to help S either. It makes me sad mostly because I feel like my mom could have made it better. To be fair, she did absolutely nothing for S's shower either. SP, S's friend, arranged the whole thing. She invited people who where happy to buy some of the big items on S's registry. I actually came away from the shower feeling very happy for S. She annoys me sometimes, but it isn't her fault I had K when I did. I also got to eat bar food so that dulled any pain I might have had.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?