Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Blood in the water

I swear everyone got a secret signal that we got a loan. I have had 3 different people trying to get me to advertise. My telephone company and computer company both called me today. My teeth are hurting since I need thousands of dollars in dental work. I am happy that we have money, but I am also worried about it being used up too fast. We continue to get new patients every day so the business is growing.

On a fun note, I was at my friends' house this weekend to plan for our trip to Pensacola Pride over Memorial Day weekend. This will be my first big pride event. J will not be going with me, sadly, because she has a professional conference during the week before the trip. I love the beach already and then add a bunch of gay people. Guaranteed fun. I will have to hire a pharmacist to work on Friday and take emergency calls while I am gone. That is a little bit scary to me. S will be on maternity leave, but I did hire D this week. She will be starting next week and should have a handle on things by that time.

Comments:
I wanna be a drag hag.

I also need a name for gay boys that hang out with lesbians... suggestions?
 
The official name for boys (gay or straight) that hang out with lesbians is "dyke tyke". I did not make that up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?