Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

State of the Union

I was going to write about my love of roller coaster. It is a beautiful day which makes me think of the opening of Carowinds. I feel like such a light topic is inappropriate today as the senate just confirmed Alito. I knew this day was coming, but I still feel sort of sick to my stomach. This is not a political blog. However, I am a political person so I felt that I should say something about this.

I am not sure how the two new justices will affect my every day existence.

I am really at a loss and it sucks :(

I think I will numb my pain by playing the State of the Union Address Drinking Game. You can find the official rules at http://www.drinkinggame./ J and I will be playing a modified version (I will be drinking beer and J will be drinking Spirit). We are going to choose 2 words or phrases and drink when those words are said. I will be drinking when he says "health care" and "terrorist". J will be drinking to "nuclear" and "safety". Happy State of the Union!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?