Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

More BS from my wholesaler and some good news

My wholesaler has become the devil. They drew me in with promises to help during the first few months. I gave them a check for $1,500 on Tuesday. They called me 3 times to make sure I was going to give them the check. I gave it to them yesterday and they called me today to get $1,500 more. Hey, I didn't have money yesterday. Why would I have it today?

The great news is that I got a commitment letter from bank #4 today. They have approved a loan with the terms I needed. They should be able to release the money in 2 weeks. Maybe I will be able to sleep at night.

J was released from the hospital on Saturday afternoon. She is taking the week off to rest.

Prescriptions sales are up this week. Life is better.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?